Digital Cameras Sea Water Test
In the following video you will see a strange challenge for digital cameras waterproof test for top digital cameras claiming to be waterproof. All major brands of digital cameras released waterproof cameras to the markets.
But before you run and buy a waterproof camera, some wet testing needs to be done. The next video puts side by side these digital camera, they are soaked in sea water, rolled in the sand, submerged in the mud.. and then puts into action.
Those are not the 3D camera, though Sony has a waterproof camera just like the TX5 you will soon see in the movie. In the movie you will see the TX5, you can see the newest Sony TX10 waterproof 3D camera , all the features are taken higher and 3D too.
The digital cameras waterproof test competitors are:
- Sony TX5,
- Panasonic Lumix TS1,
- Casio Exilim G1,
- Canon PowerShot D10,
- Olympus Stylus Tough-8000
In less than ten minutes and thank to the beautiful girl splashing water in her bikini, watching a tech test was never more fun. All the waterproof cameras are high quality, packed with mega-pixels, sharp lenses, and user friendly photo modes.
The Digital Cameras Waterproof Test:
If you have seen the water test till the end, you probably have decided which of the digital cameras you will take to your next sunny Caribbean vacation. It might be the ‘dolphin’ like Canon, or the stylish slide Sony.. Now at 2011 you can choose to take the Sony TX10 the ultimate 3d waterproof camera. See the full Sony TX10 3D camera review.
See main features of each camera before you decide which one it will be.
- Sony TX5 (click for price) – The DSC-TX5 combines a sleek, waterproof design with high technology. Never miss the best shot with 10 frames per second, and show off all your images on a large 3-inch wide touchscreen LCD.
- Panasonic Lumix TS1 (click for price) – The DMC-TS2 is shockproof, waterproof, dustproof and newly added freezeproof in design with the capability to record high-definition movie in AVCHD Lite. Swim along with tropical fish and capture shots of beautiful coral reefs, or take recordings of your friends around a camp fire.
- Casio Exilim G1 – The Casio Exilim EX-G1 shock-resistant, waterproof, dustproof digital camera is the first in the company’s new Exilim G brand of digital cameras. Sleek 0.78-inch low-profile camera.
- Canon PowerShot D10 – For those with a taste for adventure, there’s a camera as bold as the active life you lead. It’s the Canon PowerShot D10. Waterproof, freeze-proof and shockproof; it’s tough enough to take what you dish out. Plus it’s got all the high performance features you expect from a Canon digital camera.
- Olympus Stylus Tough-8000 – Can survive a 6.6-foot drop, venture 33 feet underwater, withstand 220 pounds of crushing pressure, and laugh at freezing temperatures. Tap Control makes Olympus Stylus easy for skiers, divers and snowmen makers to control key settings without removing their gloves.
Readers Viewing This Also Viewed: